Tu Casa de Lujo is proud to offer you an exclusive Relocation service for expatriate employees assigned to Madrid.
Our approach is fully consistent with that of the real estate area of TCL which relies on an individualized and trustworthy relationship with our clients and customers.
Main priority according to our understanding, is to carefully listen to the needs and expectations of the expatriate employees, as well as accomplishing those to their full satisfaction and in agreement with the requirements established by the Human Resources department.
We are perfectly aware of the fact that an international assignment implies multiple changes on a logistical, social, family and emotional level and that they are not always easy to handle. This is why we invest the whole of our energy in supporting you during the entire relocation process: we aim to see your family and yourself going through all the changes smoothly and calmly. You should make a home of your new house as soon as possible and we know how to do so since we have large experience managing international assignments from different industrial sectors and countries.
The companies Human Resources highly appreciate the promptness and smoothness involved in our expatriation process: a satisfied employee who feels at home in his new environment will sooner concentrate on his work and be productive.
Moreover, a thorough planning, support and anticipation to typically expatriation problem´s might avoid unnecessary expenses raised by ignorance of the local real estate market, legal contracts, etc.
We will be assigning you a highly experienced multilingual counsellor who will be supporting you during the entire relocation process.
Our services include the following:
- Initial personal counselling. First contact to understand the employee´s needs and expectations and advice regarding residential areas that best suit his/her interests.
- House hunting tour. Our counsellor will thoroughly prepare a tour of visits to assets that fit the expat´s priorities and expectations and accompany him/her during the house hunting tour. The counsellor´s role is not only to intermediate between the real estate agencies and/or the landlords, but he will also get actively involved and will put his expertise at the expat´s disposal.
- Lease contract negotiation. Negotiating the lease contract and actively struggling to attain the best conditions for the expat and his/her company belongs to our main tasks. Our technical knowledge and expertise are our best allies to successfully complete most difficult operations.
- Key-handover. We take care of the key-handover organization and we accompany the expat during the property handover.
- Utilities. We handle the registration of utilities and set up direct debits at the bank for utilities.
- Bank account. Opening of bank accounts that offer convenient conditions for expats.
- House insurance. Contracting of house insurance and civil liability insurance.
- Orientation tour. An orientation tour to get to know all the services, shops, public transport, sports and leisure facilities, markets, etc. of the expat´s new residential area.
- Schools. We identify schools that fit your needs, make appointments and accompany the expat to visit the facilities and to talk to the management. We support you with the registering.
- Temporary accommodation. Whenever needed, we support the expat with the searching of a temporary accommodation.
- Administrative and legal formalities. We organize and support the expat with administrative and legal formalities required to reside in Spain.
- Back-home service. We are in charge of the timely lease contract cancellation by following the legal established form and of the organization of the key-handover. Our counsellor will be accompanying the expat during the key-handover and he will be cancelling every facility and service contract and discharge the expat from any administrative proceedings.
PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST ANY INDIVIDUAL NEEDS YOU MIGHT EXPECT FROM US. WE ARE QUITE FLEXIBLE AND, WHENEVER POSSIBLE, WE ARE KEEN TO ADAPT TO ANY NEED.